Hopewell Horse Centre
"Experience is the purpose; you can do nothing wrong." - Horse Whisperer, Sarah Craig.
It's been clinically proven that just being in the vicinity of horses changes our brainwave patterns.
They have a calming effect which helps stop people becoming fixated on past or negative events giving them a really positive experience.
Horse Riding & Equine-Assisted Growth and Empowerment Interactions
Riding lessons, outrides as well as empowering, therapeutic horse interactions (unridden sessions).
- We cater for all ages and abilities including small children and disabled people.
- Our scenic grounds (nestled in the Drakensberg farming escarpment) provide a calm and encouraging environment to release your inner potential...
- As well as improve communication skills...
- And receive emotional support from the horses themselves.
- Additionally, we also train horses and owners how to have mutual respect.
Contact : Sarah 082 488 7292